torsdag 1. mars 2012

Pictures. Yay





So, in case there was any doubt; Australia is really wonderful, and I am enjoying myself quite a lot. I'm finding school be be fun to
o, and I'm acclimatizing to the weather, so not going toeven talk about it being to hot. It'sofficially just nice. The picture to the left here, yeah that is a public pool in a park by the river, that is right outside school. It's not so bad.Jan Petter and I went on atrip with a bunch of otherexchange students to Byron Bay at the end of last week. It's south of Brisbane, along the coast, and has the most easterly point in
Australia, where of course someone put a light house. There we hiked to the aforementioned lighthouse, went ocean kayaking, and had surf lessons. And there may have been some partying at some point. Perhaps.

Cheers from Australia. :)

2 kommentarer:

  1. so who's the flashy red head in the yellow sun glasses? :-)

    SvarSlett
  2. takk for bilder - kjempefint
    yay

    SvarSlett